Pre-Season Skills Development Camp
Hello NEBA players - we hope you have been healthy and safe over the summer.
We have a lot of information to provide you, so please read this notice carefully.
Plans for a modified season of basketball are still being investigated, and we appreciate your patience in this. While we wait for this possibility, NEBA is excited to provide a short skills development opportunity for our players. Players must register in their appropriate age division, we cannot allow movement to a higher division at this time.
Saville Community Sports Center Gym 3 (11610 65 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 2E1)
Saturday September 12 to Saturday Oct 3, 2020 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday or Saturdays for 80-minute sessions. See the registration page for division assignments. Available slots are dependant on finding volunteer coaches.
Mandatory Alberta Basketball Association fee: $17
Skills camp: free of charge, but a volunteer effort at a Bingo is required for all players.
- Please sign up HERE for your Bingo volunteer commitment. You will be asked which Bingo you volunteer for in the registration.
- NEBA has lost two sources of funds for this year that subsidize our yearly fees -- Casino and a City of Edmonton grant. These normally help cut our player fees.
- The parent bingo commitment helps to maintain our program at its low cost. Without your support at the bingos, the program fees will substantially increase or our program will change dramatically.
Items to Note:
- NEBA will do its best to provide a socially distanced activity.
- Please bring your own labelled basketball, indoor shoes, and water bottle.
- There are currently no water fountains or change rooms available at the Saville. Come ready to play.
- Masks are required in the halls and common areas of the Saville Center. Please follow posted information at the Saville Center.
- You will be required to complete an Event Participation Waiver, as well as submit a completed Daily Attestation Waiver for each session. Please complete the COVID-19 Screening Checklist prior to attending. You will not be allowed to participate if you answer yes to any of the questions, or these forms are not submitted.
- We expect that participants will not be in any other sports cohorts at the same time as this program.
- If you would be interested in coaching, please contact email@example.com immediately.
- If you have any questions or difficulties with registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to book your space.
Guidelines and programs are changing rapidly, and NEBA is doing its best to keep you up-to-date. Please continue to watch the website for new and updated information.
There is limited space, so sign up immediately!