Parental volunteer effort can be met for this season by signing up for one of the upcoming bingos
- North East basketball holds bingos each year at Kensington Bingo Hall 12538-132 Avenue from 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- Bingo Volunteers must be 18 years of age (exception may be made for special circumstances by contacting the executive director prior to attending the bingo)
- This year, we require 1 volunteer effort per child playing.
- Please remember to keep moving, and turn your cell phone off.
- You will receive a $10 meal credit.
- If you cannot work the bingo you have chosen it is your responsibility to find another person to cover your shift, and to inform the executive director. It is NOT NEBA's responsibility to find your replacement. If you do not work your shift or send a replacement, NEBA will cash your funds.
Bingo Dates for the Upcoming 2020-21 Season:
Monday September 28, 2020 Monday Jan 11, 2021
Thursday October 22, 2020 Thursday Jan 28, 2021
Monday November 9, 2020 Wednesday February 10, 2021
Wednesday November 25, 2020 Thursday March 22, 2021
Wednesday December 9, 2020
- The bingo hall has been reconfigured to accomodate social distancing, and patrons are screened and seated by greeters.
- Bingo workers will be screened for temperature, fever, cough, runny nose and difficulty breathing - anyone with these symptoms would not be allowed entry.
- Everyone in the hall must wear a mask as per the City of Edmonton's Mask and Face Covering Bylaw. Patrons may eat and drink without masks, however they are expected to replace the mask when workers approach them, and may be refused service if they do not replace masks.
Sign up HERE!