2022-23 Volunteer Committment
Parents are required to complete a volunteer commitment for each family registered in the program (1 volunteer commitment per family). These volunteer commitments help us to raise funds in order to keep our program fees down, and to help run the program. Approximately 40% of our program is funded by these volunteer commitments.
A $300 fee will be added to your account if you do not complete your volunteer commitment.
It is your responsibility to replace yourself if you cannot make your commitment. If you do not attend or arrange for your replacement, you will be charged.
Questions regarding volunteer commitments: contact VolunteerDirector@northeastbasketball.com
Please follow this link to register for your volunteer effort.
- North East basketball holds bingos each year at Kensington Bingo Hall 12538-132 Avenue from 4:45 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Bingo Volunteers must be 18 years of age (exception may be made for special circumstances by contacting the executive director prior to attending the bingo)
- Please remember to keep moving, and turn your cell phone off.
- You will receive a $10 meal credit.
- If you cannot work the bingo you have chosen it is your responsibility to find another person to cover your shift, and to inform the executive director. It is NOT NEBA's responsibility to find your replacement. If you do not work your shift or send a replacement, NEBA will charge your account.
- Please consider signing up as a bingo angel. You will be contacted to work a bingo if we are short of volunteers.
Bingo Dates for the Upcoming 2023-24 Season:
- Tuesday October 10, 2023 Monday January 8, 2024
- Friday October 27, 2023 Wednesday February 14, 2024
- Thursday November 9, 2023 Thursday March 14, 2024
- Friday December 15, 2023
There are no casinos booked for this year
Note that assistant coaches will be released from parental volunteer commitments only if there are enough volunteers for the program.
More information on coaching can be found HERE. Please register as a coach HERE.
Other Volunteer Opportunities
Equipment/Uniform Sorting day: (TBA late September)
6 volunteers required
Equipment/Uniform Return day: (TBA mid March)
6 volunteers required