2020 Pre-season Skills Development Registration
Online Registration for All New and Returning Players
Pre-season Skills Development
Saville Community Sports Center Gym 3 (11610 65 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 2E1)
Saturday September 12 to Saturday Oct 3, 2020 for 80-minute sessions. See the registration page for division assignments. Available slots are dependant on finding volunteer coaches.
Mandatory Alberta Basketball Association fee: $17
Skills camp: free of charge, but a volunteer effort at a Bingo is required for all players.
- Please sign up at http://northeastbasketball.com/volunteerslots for your Bingo volunteer commitment.
- NEBA has lost two sources of funds for this year that subsidize our yearly fees -- Casino and a City of Edmonton grant. These normally help cut our player fees.
- The parent bingo commitment helps to maintain our program at its low cost. Without your support at the bingos, the program fees will substantially increase or our program will change dramatically.
Prior to registering online please ensure the following is complete:
- New players must have a .pdf or photo of either a birth certificate or Alberta Health Care Card to confirm proof of age for the child.
- All families involved in the skill development camp must complete a volunteer effort. Please sign up here for your volunteer committment, and then indicate your choice in the registration.
- Please have your credit card ready for when you register online in order to pay the manadtory Alberta Basketball Association fee of $17.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com